———————– Want Ads ———————–
CAPITALIZE ON YOUR CONTACTS
Come grow with South Jersey’s fastest growing community news and information group!
New Jersey Free Press LLC is looking for print, digital and radio advertising sales professionals in South Jersey who want an exciting opportunity to earn uncapped commissions, build on existing – or build new – business relationships while creating a “book of business” that stays with you and pays as long as the relationships remain active.
Don’t quit your regular job! If you already have business contacts and leads from another profession, this is an ideal way to capitalize on those relationships!
This is an ideal position for professionals with real estate, insurance, book keeping, legal services, home improvement, interior design, medical products and services, automobile sales, and related contacts and sales experience.
This is also ideal for other advertising sales executives looking to earn more as long as you don’t work with one of our print or radio competitors!
Put your contacts and relationships to work for you today.
- Loyalty, honesty and integrity are key – without them, don’t apply
- At least one year of verifiable sales experience in any field
- Successful track record of achievements in any field
- Ready to give it a try at “cold calling”, qualifying leads, handling objections and closing the sale
- Highly-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Well-organized and computer proficient
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Skilled at building and keeping business relationships
This is a commission-only position, but once you establish a sale, it is yours for life. Other coaching and sales management opportunities as we grow. Approved expenses reimbursed.
Profit-sharing and equity participation opportunities may be available to the right professionals!
Resume and earnings history/requirements must be sent for consideration.
No third parties. Only qualified applicants will be notified. EOE. Veterans preferred.
New Jersey Free Press LLC, P.O. Box 201, Clayton, NJ 08312
Updated December 2018
HOW YOU CAN PLACE AN AD
Interested in selling an item, looking for a babysitter, of just congratulating your son or daughter on a job well done?
Then, this section is for you.
Our Classified Ads and Personal Announcements are published in both our monthly newspaper, and digitally (here, on our website, and on our Facebook).
Ads can cover a range of things, including personal and home services, merchandise, real estate, autos, pets, estate sales and other categories. Ads are classified by type of good or service, and are listed under appropriate headings.
Classified ads can also be used by readers to recognize a special event, a exceptional person or a special a day, like births, graduations, promotions or retirements.
To purchase an ad, call us at 856 243 2499
- Only $10.00 per ad per month for up to 20 words. Over 20 words, only $0.25 per word
- Add a black/white photo for additional $10.00 (size will be reduced to fit the ad – photos must be 200 dpi or greater)
- Reverse type (white type/black background for an additional $10.00
- When writing your ad, remember to add a heading (“Car for sale”)
- We bold your heading at no additional cost
How to count words:
- Your introduction, line: “Car for sale – Chevy Camaro w/80k miles” is equal to seven words
- Telephone numbers, zip codes and street address numbers each count as single words (for example, “856 243 2499” is counted as one word).
To mail, send to:
Advertising – New Jersey Free Press LLC – P.O. Box 201, Clayton, NJ 08312
Phone: 1 856 243 2499 • Fax: 1 877 278 0366 • E-mail: Advertising@NJFreePress.Com
SPECIAL NOTICE TO OUR ADVERTISERS: If you would like to remain anonymous to the reader in receiving responses to your ads, let us know, and we will be happy to receive inquiries for you, then pass them along for your consideration. To do so, we must to verify your name, your business name (if a business), your address, telephone number, and email address.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO OUR READERS: We are not responsible for typographical errors. Once an ad is placed, it can not be cancelled or changed. New Jersey Free Press LLC does not imply approval or endorsement. Those interested in purchasing goods or services from someone they do not personally know PLEASE always use good judgement and take precautions. Meeting at a public location (like Borough Hall, the Clayton Police Station or Dunkin Donuts) for the purchase of goods is always recommended.